Sunday, October 17, 2010

You can now look me up on the Internet Movie Database

Yes. Because I'm on it!


I'm so overwhelmed by everything that is happening to me these days. I cannot even put it into words.
Being on IMDb is one of those things I had been looking forward to for a long time, like it would mean that I had accomplished something.

It may be a small step - and just one tini tiny movie title - but it is something I can check out from the big fat book of things do in life.


And it feels GOOD!

This mind-blowing event provides me with a great opportunity to share with you however little knowledge I gathered from my experience.

Compromise always, prime importance in life, but never, ever settle down for less than you deserve.

Please come visit me frequently and feel right at home!

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    really i can see you on internet movie database
    it's great new i like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I appreciate you rooting for me!
    ... But please stop spamming my comments with theme parties' props advertisement, thank you.

    ReplyDelete